The safety and wellness of our clients and staff is our highest priority.
All members of our firm are constantly monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We are continually updating watching and sourcing our data from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as our local and federal government.
As the situation develops, our aim is to stay proactive in the prevention of the spread of the virus while we continue to operate and maintain communication with our clients. To aid in this, we have implemented the following changes:
- All appointments are being held over the phone.
- Any documents that require signing will be sent by email using Docusign for signatures.
- Documents that cannot be emailed or faxed can be placed in the drop box outside our office on Dixie Highway. A drop box will be installed soon at our downtown office.
- Payments can be mailed to our office on Dixie Highway.
- We are accepting multiple forms of payment, including debit cards. Click here for a list of all accepted forms of payment.
Bankruptcy Court Information
The bankruptcy court has currently stopped conducting all hearings AND the court mandates that you place your Chapter 13 Payment in escrow with your attorney. It will remain there until we are able to go to court or get your attendance excused by motion. Click here for information regarding 341 Meetings, bankruptcy court updates. and a list of accepted forms of payment.
We will continue to release updated information via text directly to our clients, here on our website, and through social media.
Your safety and wellness is important to us. We encourage you to all follow the social distancing and sanitation guidelines advised by the CDC as well as staying informed with the spread of the outbreak here in Louisville.
Stay Informed: COVID-19 Resources
- KENTUCKY RESOURCES:
- Official Team Kentucky source for information concerning COVID-19.
- Kentucky’s Response to COVID-19: Daily actions, announcements, and orders from the Governor of KY’s office.
- NATIONAL & GLOBAL RESOURCES:
- Centre for Disease Control and Prevention: COVID-19 Resources
- World Health Organization: COVID-19 Updates
If you have questions regarding your bankruptcy, payments, layoffs, or something else, please do not hesitate to send us a message or call the office (502) 648-9392.
Stay safe & well!